Thursday, November 22, 2012

When we're broke up , I notice that I really do love her , but everything came too late.Now , I just can pray for her happiness every single day .




In my life I have met many people who are really worth recalling. But perhaps the most unforgettable person I’ve ever known is one of my classmate , to peoples’ who thought that she’s just a normal girl , but for me,  I think she means more than normal . Cause , She’s not just a classmate to me ,  she is the one whom I care and I love the most . She is funny , easy to get mad but cute , pretty and more than other people can’t imagine .  

Add caption

I don’t know , from the 1st time , me , attracted by her , she was performing a dance , it surprised me a lot , and that time I was stunned from her . Slowly , I began finding her chat in online , and I can tell , it was my greatest and happies conversation I ever had with her .

Days and days , we moved on , and we finally be together as girlfriend and boyfriend , not just a normal friend anymore . But sadly , after few months ago , we broke up . Of course , I being sad for quite a long time , but somehow , I told myself , I never regret be with her , so when people ask where I love the most , I will say Taiwan . Cause It gave me the best memory I had with her . 



No comments:

Post a Comment