Sunday, March 22, 2009

WHAT THE FCUK?

Please.
Don't lie to me.
If his yours...
Just tell me.
I really...really can't move on..
i know..
i can't be like him.
Romantic?
lol....
i'm feel stupid.
why?
WHY?
why is me who love you?
Why is me who know it can't be possible de thing..
still going on?
ha!
I wanna be back like last time de us..
but..
can it be?
You just don't want it..isn't it?
I can't belive it!!!
its hurt..
you know...
My heart keep on bleeding..
like in hell..
What the fcuk!!
I can't be myself..
I can't control..
My hand is shaking when typing this message.
1 day another...
no more no more!!
its end here..
NOW!!!!!!
I keep on hurting when chat with you..
LOTS OF ALASAN WHEN YOU LATE REPLY OR DIN REPLY ME....
heY!
I belive you leh...
From the begining until now..
Why u wan like this?
You are trying to make me...
Don't want me to belive this..
I can't say i give up..
I want it.
But,
I can't do it.

......

No comments:

Post a Comment