Saturday, March 14, 2009

Today....

9something gone to friend's house. After that we went to asia-city play 'skating'.1st time lagi duh~(there was two kelvins, tyson, elwin and me.) Okay~So..i put my foots inside skating shoes.. After that, i was DAMN scare to stand up because its so slippii. aiks~ So i call my friend , elwin and kelvin to pull me up and hold me from left and right(look very gay). lol~ On that time my leg is shaking laR TT Wait the minute.. before than got someone fall down~ hahaha~ 1st blood~ xD He still haven gone inside the skating floor.. LOL. kasian him. ='] Okay, teruskan~ after i gone in the skating floor, i keep holding something beside the somewhere(i don't no what it call,just holedng something.PAISEHxD) Then, i 'walk' around there~ About 4rounds like that, i can skat withiout holding the thing~ haha^^ so hapii^^ FINALLY i know how to skat, although its slow but i don't care,asal can skat then okay joR~ ^^ And i din even fall down. Cool. as for my friend(not the same guy).. kasian him la~ (dun want to say whooo) He fall down almost 6times. hahahaha~ i keep on laughing when he fall! Jahat~

Talk until here la~
Sienz and lazy joR~
loL~
thats today story..XD
not story la~ true de..
hahaXD
waDDD~?
xD
sot jor~










NEXT.
'About tonight'
I went to city-mall to eat sushi king with my mother and grandmother.
not very in the mood when ating sushi king.
emo emo de.
because something that make me can't understand.
Something jealous.
Something make me feel dao i no use.
i can't eat well,
i feel the foods that i eat just now like water no taste.
listen my hapii songs also no use.
try everything.
even play games,watch funny movie,
also no use.
My brain keep on thinking those make me heart pain de things~
imagen those stupid things..
DAMN!!!!

Maybe i should sleep.
Hope i can feel better tomorrow ='[

march14 day
TT
hapii morning&afternoon
Sad night.

No comments:

Post a Comment